Are you a beginner in watercolor? Do you love florals? Are you feeling creatively stuck and in need of a pick me up? Whatever you are looking for I might just have the perfect thing for you. I have been teaching students all over the globe for a few years and there is quite a few courses to choose between. So I thought I’d help you out with an overview.
If you are more of the visual kind, I made a video for you as well. You can see that right here or just scroll down to the list of courses.
- Beginner Masterclass: The beginner Masterclass is perfect if you are in need of the basic tools to master watercolor. I cover techniques as well as the entire journey from reference to final painting.
- How to keep your colors Vibrant: Learn to avoid muddy colors or how to create them on purpose
- Learn to paint stunning watercolor landscapes: It’s all in the title. If you love landscapes, this course is for you!
- Take incredible photos of your art – using only your phone. If you want to document your art and share it with the world on Instagram, this course is a must.
Diving into Loose florals
- Loose Floral Masterclass: This is my most popular course and it guides you all the steps you need to paint impressive loose floral pieces!
- Less is more: This course is all about creating big impact with very little. Also you learn to paint Cotton Flowers in loose watercolor.
- Modern Anemones: In this course you learn to sketch anemonies in pencil and fineliner and afterwards creating and impressive background wash to make the white flowers stand out.
Diving into Flowers in line and wash
- Flowers in watercolor and ink: This is also one of my top courses. It’s the perfect entrance to watercolor and ink flowers and covers all the basics you need to master this style.
- 5 Flowers in watercolor and ink: The perfect next step after you watched Flowers in Watercolor and Ink. But it can totally stand on its own and you learn 5 new flowers in this style! Love it!
Tools and technique courses
- Creating texture with clingwrap: Use Clingwrap to create an impressive texture. After the paint has dried we take the textured wash and use negative painting to map out white flowers.
- Create Texture with salt: Using salt in watercolor is so much fun but can also be a bit tricky. So in this course I teach you all about it and also guides you through an impressive painting of Dandilions.
- Creating texture in watercolor with plastic card: This is the most fun technique! If you want to give your painting character and want to push yourself a bit, this technique is a must!
- Mixing watercolor and Pencil: How does watercolor and pencil actually work together? In this course you learn how to create a soft and beautiful painting of spring blossoms as well as learning how to mix watercolor and graphite.
- 3 Winterbirds in loose watercolor: Learn how to paint 3 different cute birdies. So much fun!
- 9 ways to overcome creative block: In this course we are going abstract to stretch your creative muscle.